Tuesday, July 13, 2010

6 New Fabrics

I went shopping today, it was so much fun! My fabric stash needed an up lift and Spotlight have Quilting fabric on sale right now for $7.45 a meter. So want is new about getting new fabric you ask? Because those who know me know this isn't something new. Since having My baby 7 months ago i have become a hermit. I have five children and i tell you going out with one was fine, two was ok, three was a little handful but by this stage i had only two at home as one was at school. Then four but one again went to school, and now five and another went to school. So what! Ive done two kids at home before right. Well not these two!! they both want to be held and i am more tiered these days you get the picture. So back to my story...... i am trying to re- convince myself that i dont have to stay at home and i can venture out with my two youngest. So yes i took my two babies shopping for fabric ta da!!

No comments: