Sunday, July 11, 2010

5 children

Today was church day, Sunday. In the last few months things have changed for us on Sundays. My husband was called as Branch president of our Branch where we live, and this means we loose him to the stand. I did have a young women sit with us for the last month to help out with the kids, but in the last few weeks Jackson my oldest has decided that he is capable enough to watch them if i need to leave with the baby. So today we tried it and it was great. Jackson Passed the sacrament, while he was doing that Charna held the baby and i Dealt with Tyren. When Jackson joined us again he held Tyren while i left and put the baby to sleep. When i came back i gave the sleeping baby to Jackson and held Tyren. Phew sounds like a lot but with my oldest of 5 by my side we are working it out.

No comments: