Thursday, November 29, 2012

Free Money!

What? Free money? Now I know that Americans have the coupon thing down, but here in Australia we are lacking some what. BUT, when you do recieve something in the mail that you know you can spend money on use it.

I got a $40 gift voucher from spot light this week, it came with a spend $100 and get $40 off string attached but $40 is $40. Now it might be the ideal place to buy presents for kids i.e. not many Lego toys there. But...Dean is making some picture frames this year for certain members of the family and our bosses (as they are female). So we got some supplies for him.

I had on my gift ideas list new beach tows for the kids. So guess here I got those. Funny enough all kids beach towels were heavily reduced. For example we got Spider-Man hooded towels for $9 and a camp rock towel for $5 and so on. We got some chains for necklaces dean is making for the boys and to get it up to $100 we got wrapping paper. It all added up to just a few dollars over $100 but when the am swiped my VIP card he said we had to go back and and spend $20!!! Cool hey. So we got a beach mat and more wrapping which was $2 a roll because of my card. Grand total spent $60.67 who's smiling now. I got a press any for all the kids plus some! So message of the day, think outside the box and take advantage of those vouchers.

2 comments:

Print VIP Cards said...

Such cards are very helpful in order to save money....

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't haѵe a donate button!
ӏ'd certainly donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll settle foг book-marκing anԁ adding your RSЅ feeԁ to my Gοoglе аccоunt.

I lοοκ forwarԁ tο bгаnd new upԁаtes and ωіll talκ about this
blog with my Fасebook gгoup.
Ϲhat soon!

Rеѵіeω my webρage iphone repair chadstone