Saturday, September 18, 2010

White Toblerone!!


Ok so at my sisters wedding she had her husband to be at the times sister in-law (stay with me : ) ) to cater. Well I was actually the one that was co-ordinating with her (the sister in-law) about things to free up Sherri (my sister). One of the things i told her was " YES we have white toblerone chocolate for your white toblerone choclate cheese cake that your going to make as the primary desert" UMMM no we don't . Was i the last person to know that we don't commonly sell white toblerone chocolate where i live!! Well anyway this past Fathers day as i was wondering aimlessly about the stores trying to find the perfect present for the perfect husband i came across this..... A 400gm block of white toblerone chocolate in my local Kmart for $5. It must be a special occasion kind of appearance. Well i didn't get my hubby a present as such, I made him the most delectable white toblerone chocolate cheese cake, from a recipe i found on the internet supposedly made by a man who owns a cafe and HIS white toblerone cheese cakes are famous. No pictures it didn't last too long sorry.

No comments: