Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ashgrove in my IGA

Look what i found in my local IGA this week. Yes that's right its a 2 litre bottle of Ashgrove cream mmmm. (Ashgrove is a wonderful local cheese making factory found half way between my house and my mums its a local icon) And do you know how much i got it for?? Well lets start with how much it costs for a 600ml of Woolworths cream about 48c a 100ml, Pura about 51c a 100ml, Pura dbl thick $1.48 a 100ml, Betta cream which is what i always get its about 48c a 100ml also which isn't too bad for a local cream. This little beauty cost me $6.49, that's right a total bargain, i had to check the receipt to make sure. If your wondering that's a cool 32c a 100ml. Now what does Mel do with all that cream now she has it? Well ill tell you.......

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Trust me ...its very thick and creamy..