Saturday, October 18, 2008

hello

Hello there
Long time no write! My husband and I really wanted to not have the internet at home for a while. I wanted to see how dependent we really were on it. And as it stands you can live without it. Well I have been very busy raising four children and trying to fulfill my calling at church so life has just chugged along. Not sure how often I will write, maybe if anything exciting happens or if i get a chance. So we hope all are well and are having fun with life.
Love Mel..

5 comments:

Jackie said...

oh mel
i feel sorry for you..nobody commented...khunya!!!

Marnie said...

Hi mel! hoaw are you? and your family? so you guys moved into delcity? would love to see you update your blog again- and hear what you guys have been up to! post pics of some of your crafts you haev made!!!! hope you are well! love marnie

Cullis Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cullis Family said...

Hey a post!

Unknown said...

Hey Corona family!
Would love to see more pics!