Saturday, March 8, 2008

update

Well I tell you something, my hair should be falling out and I don't know how I am still standing. The past 4 weeks for my family have been so hectic. Besides having a baby, Jackson going back to school, Charna starting school, buying uniforms, Dean and I had been preying for a place to become available for rent in the nearest township to my parents. And guess what one week after the baby was born a place became available ( there were only rural places before and 2 of them to be exact) so we applied, were accepted and moved in a week later. So it has been one week in our new home and it is nice. I was busy though. I held our yummy mummy group there, before the boxes were all opened i thought it would be perfect. Dean had his birthday, We bought a new lounge which I will take photos of and show you all. I am very excited about the lounge because I have never had a brand spanking new one before. Its not leather (which is what I want) but it is brown, and I got it for a really great price, under our budgeted price. I made cushions for it from a fabric I fell in love with so much I want to make a skirt out of it too. Well easter is coming up and my usual easter traditions, decorating baskets for our easter egg hunt, baking and crafting. Well I better get off there is a line of people waiting to use computer. Have a good week or two or three till i write again.

No comments: