Sunday, February 3, 2008

Yasmin, I mean Sherri's bag



This is the bag that I finished for my mum to give to my sister. Mum and I discovered the fabric shop in Latrobe and had soomee funnn therrre!! . I did think it was a little strange though that my mum was madly trying to match up fabric to make a nappy bag for my sister who lives in Ireland and not pregnant or think ing of having kids yet, but if you know my mum you don't argue. When we got home she was showing my other sister who is pregnant with her first child this lovely fabric with blue high lights that actually happens to be this sisters favourite colour. So Sherri proceded to tell mum that she actually really likes the fabric and could she make one for her after. So mum gets this brain wave that this bag could be for her !!!! well done mum. So anyway mum is actually such an accomplished sewer that she doesn't think she needs to read patterns. And the reason I finished it was because she had unpicked it 3 times already trying to figure out how to put the lining in. Pore bag on the inside of this thing there is so much cotten.

No comments: