Monday, January 28, 2008

Update

Happy Australia day everyone. We didn't have a BBQ but we did have a day at the beach. I keep forgetting that the beach is just up the road not a flight away. Yesterday was wonderful the Tassi waters were warm and the Tassi breeze was cool. The sand is never too hot too walk on and the company is always great. We shared the day with a few of the Triffit clan but what is new. And even Me ,(Mel) with only 1 1/2 weeks to go till baby is due to arrive had a pleasant day. We've tried everything else to help the baby hurry up, curry nights walks in the rain exercises so we knew we were safe to have me walk on the beach. Today Dean is back at work and the kids can do what eva. I am going to sit and fold clothes and quilt and scrap book a few pics from yesterday and hopefully try and make a wrap skirt I Got off Another friends blog, She said its easy so we'll see. Nothing much planned for the next week. But have fun everybody and will keep you posted.

1 comment:

make it perfect said...

I can't believe how sneaky you and Louise are! Ha! No more closet-blogging from you. Was great to see you yesterday...hopefully next time I see you there will be a new baby - keep me posted.
xxx