Monday, November 5, 2007

Our "On the Farm Halloween Ward Party"

Well I kindly volunteered mum and dads house for the halloween party this year. It was a beautiful week I even wore a capped sleved shirt for the first time in a year. And then the night of our big party came and it soflty drizzled all night. Everybody kept telling me that this is typical Tassie Weather and we had a huge turn out a hundred or so. We had Trunk or treat from 6-7, games from 7-8, hayrides and Haunted house from 8-9. While the kids were waiting for their go in the wonderfully scary as big as a four bedroom, two story house Shed that the young men decked out, the heavens opened and they all still waited for their turn. I wouldn't be caught dead waiting in the rain to get the dickens scared out of me a year ago, but there I was in the rain. Everyone had so much fun and really got into the swing of things. Its here again next year and with what i have heard there may be a bigger show of decked out cars. I put a little sample of pictures in to give you an Idea. Have a good week!

No comments: