Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Teacher Gifts

 So in the nick of time we got the teacher gifts out, as the last day of school was today. I always have done these since Jackson was in kinda and i got the tradition from my mother. She used to give lovely smelling soaps in fabric bags. Jackson gave his teacher coasters as well, as she had him for 2 years and its his last year in primary school. One of my favorite stores (spotlight) was having a sale on these gorgeous tins 3 in 1 so i divided them all out and made peanut caramel corn (who wouldn't like that) to go inside. I lined the tins with baking paper to make them be extra cute and i decided the theme this year for my "food treat" gifts was going to be red and white hence the string. I also used little metal decals to help secure the strings they add an extra layer of cuteness. I hope they like it!!

No comments: