Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Guitar Strap


Ok So this would have to be my best item thus far. Last night i was getting all wound up wondering what to make jacko from me. So i went through all the things in his room and hello!!! i saw this guitar. He needs a guitar strap. So i now had my heart set. I researched firstly what the heck one looked like, then a pattern, then how to wear one, then how to attach one to a guitar. Lucky i went through each step like that because i had a few problems with some of the patterns id seen. 1- Jackos Guitar only has the bottom button, 2- i didnt know how long to make it and 3- i needed to make it adjustable but didnt have the stuff i thought i needed. So with a good nights sleep on my side. I came up with this. An adjustable strap with cords to tie under the top frets. They are also popular and i watched a demo of a man tieing one on. You could use a shoe lace if you wanted but i used some nice cord i had. I got it right the first time and i am going to make more!

1 comment:

Simone Triffitt said...

That is amazing Mel. You never cease to amaze me.