Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Reflextion

Hi There,
So before it gets like way too long till i write something i thought i would write something! Reflexting on my last couple of months, my main priority is too get through each day. Not in a " oh my goodness when is this day going to end" but a get the kids to school, check, feed children, check, play, check, smile, check, pick kids up, check...............get the picture. Throwing myself into my calling at church has made a big difference. Like the old saying goes when you serve others you forget about your own woes!!. Stopping and looking at the marvelous people that i am raising and shaping has made me remember that i am a mother, wife, daughter, sister and freind. Today i watched Charna bath the puppy with awe at how she grew up so quickly. And felt blessed that this vibrant, beautiful, smart little girl is mine. Ive been taking special note of all the lovely box work Kealin brings home (almost everyday). Guessing what they are, is the special part and i have fine tuned the art of telling him that "it looks way too special for me to even think about what it could be". Tyren loves to sing and man he can hold a note. Note to self remember that tyty likes to sing and help him develop that quality. I was looking at Jackson the other day and noticed that he is really getting big!! I mean there's not much wrong i could say about the boy he is really good but noticing that he is growing into a man kinda scares me. And then there is Baydan he is 9 months old and i just hold him. He is big and strong and ive had him in my arms day and night for 9 months, how wonderful for a child to know that they are loved so much. So with that its been over for 4 weeks now i have had, no tears, no anger and even though i still get tiered i have remembered that there is more to me and there always has been. And the best part is that everyday i can find it!!

1 comment:

Simone Triffitt said...

Here here - I love that. You seem to have mastered the art of reflection and loving it. xx