Wednesday, July 7, 2010

1 Must Sparkle

Well folks ill be up front...i have been feeling a little flat lately, yeah for about 7 months, and im really tiered of feeling this way. Soooo im going to wake myself up! I've always known this about myself; I have alot of interests, i talk alot, and i wear my heart on my sleeve. Ive been thinking for several weeks now how i can rejuvenate myself without going to extremes, or over spending (hehehe) and be realistic about it. Well ive decided that im going to do something new everyday. Something that im interested in that doesn't cost alot and takes me out of my zone, hopefully i will post everyday what i do but yeah well, but ill try now the reason im going to post it is so i can keep myself in check. So to start with i have decided to begin with something i love. I said to my loving husband the other day that i felt like i have lost my mogo in the kitchen. I tell you we have eaten so much spag bol in the past few months i cant stand the thought of it. So i will change this first, oh! and my baking i dont think my new sisters have truly seen this side of me but here we go my first spark back to life lays inside a BERRY CAKE yep you heard a BERRY CAKE. I will put the recipe up but not tonight, but below i have posted a few pics to wet the taste buds. See you again soon we hope.

No comments: