Thursday, July 8, 2010

Catching 2days Sunshine

Looking outside this morning it was hard to believe that the day would end up sunny when the ground was sparkling with icy frost. And then all of a sudden my day was on its way. I had it in my head to go for a walk with the boys today, as my do something new today thing (yes believe it or not i don't do walks with the babies in the cold), but as the day drew onward the time crept by. So when the boys woke up i decided to go and pick my other children up from school by walking to get them. What a buz it was to see their faces when they saw me with the pram. Yes i felt weird walking into the school for my own stupid reasons but WHO CARES! not me now. Taking advantage of the sunshine was great and yes ill probably do it again.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love these sunny winter's days - clothes sometimes dry instead of hanging wet for a week and it makes spring feel closer each day!