Sunday, February 3, 2008

Update

So I have had a productive two weeks. You all may think I am crazy and that my house is a mess, the reality of the Corona home life is this, I wash and hang and fold clothes, cook dinner for the whole house, which I like doing and feel good doing that. My kids are very good cleaners and know that things need to be picked up at a certain time of day, and good old Dean he does the rest. And the rest means everything in between and all house wives know that, that can be alot sometimes especially when there partner is away for 10 hours of the day working. Its acctually been a good pregnancy in that way everyone has let me wollow in self pitty. But the last two weeks have been unbearable. So what does one do that can't walk well and is waiting to give birth? in my case They craft. Since my last update Ididn't quite get to scrapbooking, but i did start and finish a few things, would you like to hear how crazy I am?....... I made a tie blanket for a couple at church who just had a baby boy, some booties and beanie for some other friends at church who just had a little girl, a cochet throw for the same couple I just made it on a different day. I printed off a skirt pattern from my friend Tonis blog, and made it and I actually wear it, two bags that I am obsessed with now and can't wait for my I mean Deans next pay to make some more, A floor blanket for my baby and am in the middle of crocheting a scripture cover for my poor scriptures that have seen better days, and today I am going to start my sisters quilt that I am actually really excited about. and if the baby decides to bot come before Saturday I should have the front pannel done. Stupid hey!!!! I just get obsessed and boared. But the rest of the family are great and are not dead from neglect. Hopefully next time I update you all there will be pictures on here of our new little addition. Cross your fingers for me and have a great week all.


No comments: