Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tyren is in the house



Hello World,

Well I know I am a little late getting this photo up but this is our newest addition. Tyren Dean Richard Corona. ( all our kids have 4 names), He was born on 12th February 2008 (which is also Jacksons birthday) at 12:57 pm wieghing in at 8.87 pounds. It was a very long labor and I ended up having an eppi. Why not God gave us the technoledgy for a reason right!!. I tried to go as long as possible 10 hours with gas but I just couldn't do it any longer. Everyone is home now and happy, I love that I breast feed because that is the only time I get to hold the baby. For those of you who don't check my mums blog please dont, she put the grossest picture of me on there with my bright red rash, which I am pleased to announce is already going away ( thankyou). I would just like to thank my mum and my freind simone who were great support people, they knew when to take the kids out and when to support me, and my husband who still wants to be married to me after the ordeal. Ill write again later when I have more pics. Have a good day.

No comments: