Monday, January 21, 2008



Happy Birthday to Mel. Today she turned 30. Didn't do much I just quilted and finished off my cousins scrapbook. I had a few people drop in, I took myself out for lunch to the Elizabeth town cafe, and then everyone (mum, dad, sherri Dean and the kids) out to dinner in Devonport To la Porcgetta. In reality I just wanted one thing. And that was the baby! I realized the other day that I have been having babies for the last 10 years. A little break in the beginning but never the less it will be nice to start thinking about other things then expanding my family (as this is mine and Deans last baby for sure!!). Also I have been reflecting on my last decade and have realized that the best things about my twenties was actually being a mother, and finally getting married to the best person ever. Sounds sappy but I really can't think off anything that has shaped me into the person I am better then of course the Gospel, my husband who travels the journey with me, then being a mother. So cheers to my kids, My heavenly Father and my Dean for seeing me through the last ten years of my life and lets hope the next ten are just as lively!

No comments: